Contract Role - Salesforce BSA - Irvine, CA
I am Ronit a Technical Recruiter with RJT Compuquest. We are one of the top 50 fastest growing IT staffing and services firm in the nation specializing in staff augmentation in the areas of software applications, telecommunications and infrastructure. We are one of the largest minority owned staffing firms in the U.S.
Based on our records I believe you’re an experienced IT professional and I understand that you may be actively looking for new opportunities. Please review below open position with my client, and if you find it relevant as per your skills, please share your updated resume with contact details with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me at (310) 299-0686 to discuss in detail.
We have a Contract opportunity with one of our major clients, located in Irvine, CA; They are looking for Salesforce SFDC BSA for one of their important projects.
Job title: Salesforce SFDC BSA
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6-12 months contract
- This requirement is for an SFDC Consultant/Advisor with SFDC Certifications (ADM201 mandatory + ADM301 / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud). This is NOT a simple Business Analyst requirement, but a Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant/Advisor, who can do very good and clear Solution Design in Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud
- As a Sales/Service Cloud SFDC BSA/Consultant, the person should have driven or played an integral role in a minimum of 4-5 different Sales/Service Cloud Salesforce.com implementations, of not less than 6 months each.
- Total IT industry experience of Atleast 14 years, with Atleast 10 of those in Salesforce.com and Sales/Service Cloud. Projects experience with specific reference to CRM Roadmap planning and Sales/Service Cloud / Salesforce / Force.com Implementation / Architectural oversight will be necessary.
- 3Knowledge of Sales/Service Cloud and Salesforce.com – should have experience working with SFDC objects, configuration and administration essentials.
- 4Apex/Visualforce programming background/experience is needed, but much of the actual coding in the Project will be done from Offshore. The person in this Onsite role will majorly focus on doing Solution Design and Requirements Analysis, but may be required to do a little coding or configuration for proof-of-concept purposes, directly interacting with the client stakeholders in the USA.
- Ability to capture requirements from business users – requirements may pertain to implementation of SFDC Service/Sales Cloud/Marketing Cloud/Chatter, or may pertain to development of pure-play Custom-applications on the Force.com platform.
- Knowledge of Requirements Analysis and Management processes: Very strong hands-on experience and high degree of comfort in preparing Requirement artifacts like BRD, SRS (Functional requirements), Gap analysis documents/Use-cases, and Solution Design documentation.
- Important! -- Very good Experience in Designing solutions in Sales/Service Cloud/SFDC/Force.com based on a BRD, and churning out a Solution Design / Technical Design Document.
- Experience in interacting with Business teams and Users across different geographies, and in running end-to-end Requirements-gathering and Design-brainstorming whiteboarding sessions.
- Also need to be able to build prototype configurations in Sales/Service Cloud/Marketing Cloud /SFDC/Force.com/CHATTER as part of Design phase.
- Good communication and analytical skills are a Must – the person should be able to grasp user requirements quickly, and also be able to present information to users effectively during design / prototype reviews / JAD sessions.
- Experience in Onsite-Offshore coordination: Coordinate with Development, Configuration and Testing teams during build and deployment phases of the project. Also, will need to liaison between IT and business teams to help clarify questions and requirements.
- Late-evening and/or early-morning calls with Offshore development/configuration/testing teams will be part of the Project in the long-run.
- This is a position for an experienced Consultant, and the person will not only interact with different Business and IT teams on a day-to-day basis, but will also be the key person responsible for winning the confidence of the main Project Sponsor (VP/Executive Director level) as well as the Enterprise Architecture team at the client-site.
Experience : 12-15 years.
Enclosed is the job description for your review. Please suggest a suitable time with preferred contact number for us to discuss this opportunity in greater detail. Please include an updated resume in your reply.
My apologies if at this time you are not available for new job or you may find this position is not an ideal fit for you. Also, any referrals would be greatly appreciated, please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers
Look forward to working with you.
Team Lead – Recruitment
RJT Compuquest, Inc.
222 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 2250
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: 310-299-0686 ext. 680
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any documents or other writings sent with it constitute confidential information belonging to RJT or its affiliates. It is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this communication or any attachment(s) by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you would like to unsubscribe from RJT Compuquest, Inc, please click here.