DevOPS Engineer (Non Locals also Preferred)
Greetings of the day. Please find our new requirement.
Role : DevOPS Engineer
Location : Pleasanton,CA (Non Locals also Preferred)
Duration: 12 + Months
Linkedin is must
Preferring GC, H4 EAD ,GCEAD and US Citizen
DevOPS Engineer – JD
· Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker
· Experience in CI/CD conceptsand with tools such as Jenkins
· Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible
· Comfortable working with Git / SVN
· Experience with Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration products (Jira, Confluence, Portfolio)
· Comfortable in scripting languages such as Python, and Bash
· Experience working with an Infrastructure-as-Code tool like Terraform or Chef or Puppet. Preferably Terraform.
· Strong system administration background for Linux based systems - 3 years
· Comfortable with networking fundamentals like Firewalls, Subnetting, Route tables etc.
· Strong general application level troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· Implemented and maintained DevOps and/or CM tools in small to medium sized development team
· Familiarity with system monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana
· Experience with logging tools such as Splunk, Logstash, Azure OMS, Azure AppInsight
· Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
Thanks & Regards
Sandhiya| Infowaygroup.com | US IT Recruiter
Info Way Solutions LLC | 46520 Fremont Blvd, Suite 614 | Fremont, CA –94538.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Info Way Group, please click here.