My name is Ravi and I'm an IT recruiter at Nora Logic INC. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in .NET Enterprise Application Developer Location of this project is Woodland hills, CA Kindly go through the job description below and let me know your rate expectation.
Position: .NET Enterprise Application Developer
Location: Woodland hills, CA
Type: long term Contract
We're looking for a full-stack .NET Enterprise Application Developer to help us improve and maintain an existing WinForms application, whilst helping us design and build next generation ASP.NET-based MVC Web Applications.
• Develop systems based on user requirements using the best tools for the job.
• Maintain and enhance systems based on user needs and changing business requirements.
• Stay current on best practices in IT technology, processes and applications, development and support.
• Work effectively with team members on multi-person projects (including fellow developers, product managers, business subject matter experts and business owners). Share knowledge and insight and provide constructive evaluation of coding and technical solutions.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with business users and product managers to gather accurate requirements for new enhancements and applications
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years .NET Framework development experience.
• Experience across the full stack (from SQL to WebForms or ASP.NET MVC), although a specialty in either front or back end is fine.
• Experience designing or architecting large-scale web / e-commerce applications a plus.
• Understanding of client-server architecture, Domain model and the MVC design pattern.
• Understanding of AJAX frameworks, web services.
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server, and SQL Server Management Studio (2012+).
• Proven experience using SQL Server and T-SQL, ability to write stored procedures, user defined functions and SQL queries.
• Experience with data modeling and/or developing and working with re-usable frameworks.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design.
• Ability to read and document technical requirements.
• Knowledge of XML, with experience using SOAP web services or RESTful web API.
• Knowledge of Crystal and Devexpress Reports a plus.
.NET Enterprise Application Developer
• Travel or financial platform experience preferred; Cruise or hotel/hospitality platform experience a plus
Thanks & Regards
109 East 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
Skype ID: ravi.sharma7866
WY, MD, NJ, Noida, Hyderabad
**WBE and MBE company**
** ISO 9001:2015**
**WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company**
Escalation Contact: Yogesh Kumar #307-316-8874