Greetings from SoftNice Inc.!
I hope that you may be looking for new opportunities. Please review below opening and share your updated resume with contact details with me at email@example.com or feel free to call me at (610)-268-6421 to discuss in detail if interested.
Title: Infor Syteline Business Analyst
Location: Hialeah, FL
Duration: 12 month contract
Interview process: Phone then Skype
Our Client is implementing a new ERP system- Infor Syteline and is asking for help filling a high level Syteline BA for their Hialeah, FL location. Person will be working in FL and reporting to the IT Services Manager here in Pittsburgh… Communication and being proactive will be huge here.
Duties: working with internal customers- IT and Business Operations to perform high level BA duties (about 300 end users)
- Update on enhancements
- Break Fix
- Trends/common themes
- Update stakeholders
This individual is responsible for understanding business needs at a detailed level and recommending, evaluating and implementing technology solutions. The position includes a mix of analytical, business process analysis, project management and “hands-on” technology work (troubleshooting, coding, etc.). Solutions may include the use of internal programming resources, external programming resources, or packaged systems to support those needs.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Broad understanding of information technology and application to business problems; deep understanding of business processes and the application of technology to improve business processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills; communicates effectively and promotes information sharing between teams and departments; able to adapt communication style and delivery as appropriate to different audiences, e.g. business versus technical
- Flexibility and willingness to function at a variety of levels of detail (project management, detailed problem resolution, application testing)
- Initiative and ability to recommend alternative approaches to enhance system performance; dynamic, self-starter with the ability to work well individually and on teams
- Excellent analytical abilities; creative problem solving abilities; must be adept at multitasking and managing multiple, at times conflicting, priorities
- Use Case Models, Business Process Models, Data Flow Diagrams, Context Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams, among others
- System design skills
- Needs analysis, scope analysis preferred; experience with developing and presenting Business Cases, CBAs and ROIs
- Quality Assurance planning and execution preferred
- MS-Project, Project Server or comparable tool
- SOA and the concepts of Object Oriented software development
- Order entry, production scheduling systems, and accounting in a wholesale and light manufacturing environment
- Infor Syteline/Cloudsuite Industrial experience is preferred
Education And Experience
- 4-year degree in management information systems, accounting, or related field.
- 5 + years’ experience in business analysis, requirements definition, designing systems solutions, deployment of information systems to meet business requirements, and project management.
- Experience working with business partners to manage and prioritize Product Roadmaps and Product Backlogs
- Experience with testing tools
- Working in a .NET/ SQL environment preferred
- Familiarity with ITIL and PMP frameworks required, certifications are a plus.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow or other ITSM platforms is a plus.
Suite 115, Allentown, PA 18104