Position: Midlevel Hyperion Consultant
Duration: 6 +months
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- A minimum of 8 years in information systems analysis and implementation of Hyperion Financial applications.
- Extensive hands on experience in working with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning and Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE).
- Must be able to resolve issues all aspects of the HFM/Hyperion Planning/FDMEE products whether dealing with the IT or the Finance side.
- Experience designing, building, testing and deploying Essbase cubes.
- Strong familiarity with entities, chart of account, metadata hierarchies, attribute definitions etc.
- Know how to create Planning and Essbase applications from scratch.
- Possess a strong knowledge of designing, building, optimizing, integrating, and automating Essbase ASO, Essbase BSO, and Planning applications.
- Be familiar with the functionality of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), EPM Automate, and other ETL tools.
- Ability to resolve technical IT issues in administrative applications HFM, Planning, FDMEE and Security.
- Lead the operation of a fast-paced global Hyperion Planning and HFM suite (goes live in November)
- Support the integration of disparate source systems using appropriate EPM utilities for these applications
- Identify key pain points and improvement opportunities in addition to assisting the implementation of HFM
- As needed and directed, enhance current budgeting and forecasting application for various business unit across the globe
- Provide necessary level of support for remote users within FP&A and Accounting groups
- Support/Enhance measures in place for data integrity across system
- Support/Enhance current reconciliation process
- Facilitate the maintenance/enhancement/development of financial reports