Contract Job: Immediate Hiring QA Engineer / Analyst, Redwood City - CA
Good Day Partners,
Our Client is hiring a QA Engineer / Analyst for contract of 12 months in Redwood City, CA
Interested and available candidates for the Job, Please revert back with latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: QA Engineer / Analyst
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 12 Months
*Candidates must have minimum 10+years of experience.
*We need local candidates.
*Contract to hire 12 months project - open for H1B.
As a Senior QA of a team, personally responsible for testing a suite of complex web-based and mobile products. Be a Quality Advocate for products under test. Speak out about issues, take a stand on product quality, and convince other teams to keep high quality standards. Execute manual testing of Web-based and mobile products. Write/Execute Selenium automation and analyze results Train & mentor a team of manual and automation engineers.
· Experience testing inter-dependencies between multiple portals within Product platform.
· Extensive knowledge in QA automation such as Selenium / Java or other equivalent UI based framework
· Extensive experience in understanding and testing complex products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions.
· Extensive experience improving quality process with proven, measurable results Experience testing Web-based and Mobile Applications
· Leadership experience while staying hands-on (not a management position) Broad and extensive experience in test procedures and manual
· and automated technologies Experience with ETL, Business Intelligence,
· Data warehouse testing SQL - Strong knowledge of SQL commands
· Excellent Communication Skills - verbal and written Quick learner - able to learn new technologies quickly
Thanks & Regards,
Tech - Net Inc
Board: 916.458.4390 EXT: 101
101 Parkshore Dr. Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630
A WMBE certified company