Immediate position on Pharmacovigilance Solution Architect at Princeton, NJ
I am Pardha M and I work as a Professional Recruiter at IDC Technologies. Our client is interested in hiring a Pharmacovigilance Solution Architect
and you are interested, or you have any doubts please feel free to call me back.
Pharmacovigilance Solution Architect
10+ years of experience in Safety/PV working in Pharmaceutical/CROs Industry
Hands on knowledge of pharmacovigilance business functions and software technologies (e.g. Argus, ARISg etc.) and leading the clinical pharmacology area as an Architect.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Strong Solution Architect with 10+ years of experience in Safety/PV working in Pharmaceutical/CROs Industry
· Hands on knowledge of pharmacovigilance business functions and software technologies (e.g. Argus, ARISg etc.) and leading the clinical pharmacology area as an architect.
· Very good understanding of end-to-end business functions and technologies in the Safety / PV area
· Ability to understand large complex processes with a focus on continuous improvement and awareness of emerging trends (platform, cloud, mobility, analytics etc.), vendor offerings (e.g. Oracle Argus on Cloud), product latest versions (e.g. Argus 8.2), regulatory requirements around R3 and its impact
· Strong presentation, technical writing skills, analytical skills and hands-on GxP validation and compliance experience
· Strong networking skills, being proactive, motivational with the ability to work independently as well as have ability/willingness to work in a global environment with product vendors and other partners
Thanks & Regards
Senior IT Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Crazy Requirements Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/crazy-requirements-group/028401d64f2f%245c51a4c0%2414f4ee40%24%40idctechnologies.com.