Informatica Lead with MongoDB or JSON @ Richmond, VA
*Hope you are doing good.*
*Our Client is Actively looking for **Informatica Lead with MongoDB or
JSON**, Please share your updated profile if interested.*
* ****** Please share profiles along with H1B Soft copy *****
*Role: **Informatica Lead with MongoDB or JSON*
*Location: Richmond, VA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Professional Experience: *
- Requires 10 years of MS DB, INFA and SSRS developer.
- Expert in creating and analyzing complex stored procedures.
- Knowledge of database administration techniques and database
- Experience in design and development of new and existing multi-tier
online transactional systems.
- Experience in performance tuning and query optimization
- Experience in Healthcare Business, Agile delivery model and Scrum
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse concept, ETL concepts and tools preferred
- Demonstrated results and competence developing ETL process using
Informatica Power Center and Power Exchange 9.6 and above
- Experience in Informatica Velocity proven methodology and ETL Industry
- Good understanding of Reporting and Data Warehousing concepts
- Experience in design and development of dashboards and reports, including
the development of detailed design specifications using SSRS.
- Design, develop, revise and maintain a wide variety of custom SSRS
reports to support business e.g., dashboards, scorecards, custom extracts .
- Support the business for report modification requirements and on demand
requests in timely fashion
*Mandatory Skills: *
- INFORMATICA 9.6 and above
- SSRS 2012 and above
- Oracle MS SQL server 2014 and above
- JIRA and Confluence
- Bit Bucket
- Source Tree
- Transformations like Normalizer aggregator Java Transformation
- Putty WINSCP
- Shell scripting and commands
- Excel experience with VLOOKUP and other functions
- MongoDB or JSON
- Familiar with Logical Data Model and Physical Database design.
- Strong skills in Data Analysis, Data Profiling and Data Mapping for ETL
- Performed analysis of Business and system requirements including Impact
analysis of existing systems and create design specifications with the
consultation of Business users and technical architects.
- Well versed in developing the complex SQL queries, unions and multiple
table joins and experience with Views.
- Experience in database programming in TSQL
- Provides support during the system implementation.
- Partner with the architects to plan and develop solutions.
- May work with business operations to capture metadata to build out data
- Work with project teams to plan and execute the quality control process.
- Details all aspects of functional designs, including record layouts,
pseudo code, detailed data mapping, etc
- Strong experience in developing Informatica Power Center ETL mappings
using Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Repository Manager
- Develop ETL data work flows and code for new data integrations and
maintain enhance existing workflow and code.
- Experience in using complex transformations
- Experience in error exception handling using Informatica mapping
- Proficient in performance tuning, usage of partitions, etc.,
- Preferable experience using Informatica IDQ
- Report development experience must include sub reports, writing complex
formulas and conditional formatting
- Designs, develops and maintain various business intelligence applications
reports, dashboards, scorecards
- Expertized creating parameterized reports, drilldown reports and
*Educational Qualification: *
- BA BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent
background is required
*SPAR** **Information Systems*
*Email :** email@example.com*
To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
in our newsletter system.
To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
Or you can opt-out completely
from all future mailings.
-- powered by phpList, www.phplist.com --