(no subject)Share Point Admin
Title: Share Point Admin
Location: Dallas TX
• Maintain normal operations of all SharePoint servers, software, processes and solutions. This will require extensive knowledge of server hardware, operating system software, SharePoint configuration and settings to optimize overall SharePoint performance.
• Create and maintain disaster recovery plans for SharePoint environment. Participate in disaster recovery exercises simulating a catastrophic event, returning SharePoint functionality (content and workflow automation) to normal service within predefined time frames. Ability to restore and recover SharePoint environment from backup or build out new SharePoint environment on newly provisioned servers is a requirement.
• Create and maintain SharePoint collections, sites, libraries, lists, workflows and forms. Includes monitoring workflow historical details and archiving or purging has appropriate.
• Provide Level 3 support for tickets assigned to SharePoint team.
• Triage support tickets, work tickets or assign tickets to teammates as appropriate. Collaborate with teams as required to troubleshoot and resolve open issues reported by end users.
• As required, participate in requirements gathering for solution development. Collaborate with project teams and developers to achieve the best possible solution.
• Design, develop, and maintain solutions to be run within the SharePoint environment. Solutions may require standard SharePoint components or development of custom web parts.
• Design, develop, and maintain solutions for workflow and process automation. Leverage Nintex Forms and Workflow software when development new solutions, and support existing Nintex solutions including workflow automation.
• Follow established change control processes and procedures for making changes to production. This includes deployments of custom solutions as well as SharePoint version upgrades and patches. Escalating issues to leadership as needed.
• Perform peer review of in-house solutions and assist other developers in optimization and troubleshooting.
• Proactively identify, and communicate to leadership, potential issues, problems, or enhancements in order to protect and/or optimize the SharePoint environment.
• Play a lead technical role for planning and migrating from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019. Collaborate with other teams to coordinate the migration of department sites to the new environments.
• Identify ways to improve operational efficiencies and reduce operating costs associated with the environment.