Salesforce Test Lead
Job Title: Salesforce Test Lead
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Duration: 6 Months Contract with Extension
The Salesforce Test Lead role drives the testing effort for a new Salesforce implementation of Service Cloud and Field service Lightning Tool working with global cross functional teams supporting 700 users across 20 selling units around the world. This role leads, coordinates, and controls a team of 3 offshore testers based in India to develop scenario-based test plans, prepare test scripts, and perform test execution for the target service solution. This role is responsible for all phases of testing including Functional, Regression, Integration, System, User Acceptance, Automation, and Release Testing of the new solution. This role works closely with the Business lead, Technical lead, Integration lead, and Validation lead to ensure all functionality is covered and tested. This role will track testing progress on a daily basis and provide a status report to IT management on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in a Lead Tester role - 2+ years required.
- Experience with Salesforce in a QA position - 4+ years required.
- Experience with Salesforce Service - 2+ years required.
- Experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning - 1+ year required.
- Foundational understanding of SAP with customer master, product master data, pricing, and order management - 1+ year required.
- Experience with an ETL tool (Informatica, Datastage) – 1 year required.
- Experience with a large + 700 global multi language/multi-currency implementation a plus.
- Experience with Automation Testing tools including Selenium and Quick Test Pro (QTP) a plus.
3601 Algonquin Rd Suite 200
Rolling Meadows, IL-60008