Please check the below requirements and let me know if you have any suitable profiles.
Role 1 :
Position : Sr Informatica ETL Developer
Location : Huston, TX
Duration : 1+ Year
10+ profiles required.
Senior Informatica ETL Developer
- ETL development for cPOS OCONUS expansion.
- Production supports for existing ETL jobs (600+)
Primary Skills Required:
- ETL skillset using Informatica PowerCenter, Power Exchange 9.5.1 above or latest version 10.2
Senior-level ETL experience (5+yrs minimum) in the following:
•Development in Informatica Power Center for Windows, PERL and MSSQL.
• SQL knowledge required to verify proper database population. DB2 experience preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills across multiple areas of the business/technology, help facilitate discussions, problem resolution, etc.
• Participation with end users and the business systems analyst to understand their business requirements and the functional requirements.
• Efficient design and development / unit testing required to implement business requirements for transforming accounting related data.
• Support of system testing of workflow functionality and supporting UAT activities.
• Outputs would be design documents, unit test cases, project status, etc.
• Experience with Accounting related applications a plus
Secondary Skills Preferred:
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, zOS DB2/IMS
Programming Languages and Tools:
- Linux shell scripting (ksh or bash)
Role 2 :
Job Title : Sr. Performance Engineer/Tester
Job Location : San Francisco, CA
Visa : H1, GC, Citizen, TN
·Working experience in LoadRunner, JMeter, and other Performance testing tools
·Working experience in performance profiling and troubleshooting and tooling.
·Experience with performance tools (i.e. SOAPUI/Jmeter/Loadrunner) and system tools (vmstat/top)
·Knowledge in web page performance and mobile performance
·Prior experience with Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability Testing
·Demonstrated ability to create, lead and execute performance test plans
·Expert in analyzing performance test result and identify bottlenecks of web & server side applications
·In-depth knowledge of scalability concepts and development methodologies to validate system capabilities
·Strong experience with commercial and open source code profiling and monitoring tools, such as New Relic, Introscope, DynaTrace, GNU gprof profiler or similar
·Understanding of web application and browser concepts, such as HTTP concepts, cookies and caching
·Experience with a variety of monitoring and application performance management tools (NewRelic, Nagios, PagerDuty, Rigor, Gomez & SOASTA Cloud test etc.).
·Network troubleshooting experience with TCPDUMP, WireShark and TraceRoute
·Good knowledge in heap, I/O, CPU, GC
·Experience with JIRA for bug tracking/project management.
·Experience with MySQL/Oracle databases.
·Experience with SVN and GIT.
·Experience with UI automation using Selenium
·Linux kernel development and/or performance tuning
·Experience with testing very large scale, distributed systems
·Familiarity with test tools and continuous integration systems, such as Jenkins
·Proficiency in Quality Assurance, ability and agility to quickly learn new technologies
·Strong Analytical Skills, attention to detail and Excellent Problem Solving/troubleshooting skills
·Work with the engineering team on feature and system performance evaluation.
·Lead the engineering efforts in executing performance testing and delivering metrics.
·Provide comprehensive performance diagnosis information and troubleshooting.
·Enhance the testing framework and strategy to improve team productivity.
·Contribute to tooling and infrastructure expansion to improve team capacity.
·Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
·Knowledge on content delivery network.
Role 3 :
Job Title : Azure Architect
Job Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration : 1+ Year
Visa : H1, GC, Citizen, TN
As a Cloud Services Architect, you will make significant contributions to the design, development, testing, and implementation of sophisticated enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures in the Azure Cloud. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support business application partners needs while enhancing our platforms reliability, availability, scale, and performance. Additionally, you will also play a key role by coaching, training, and mentoring team members and business application partners on sophisticated Azure cloud-based systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be the integral technology leader who will architect Azure infrastructure enterprise-level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services
· Deliver cloud platform architecture design documents detailing the vision for how Azure infrastructure and platform services support or enhance the overall enterprise architecture roadmap associated with future business strategies
· Collaborate to move infrastructure from existing Data-center to Azure-based Cloud Infrastructure.
· Working closely with operational resources to update their on-premise practices and architectures to include cloud service technologies
· Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure architected design patterns
Skills & Qualifications:
· Need a Cloud Architect who has end to end implementation experience in Migration, Integration etc.. As client is in Azure, resource should have experience on Azure.
· 5+ years experience designing and implementing large scale, global, complex distributed platforms and solutions
· 4+ years of cloud services architecture experience with Azure
· Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one or more of the following domains:
· Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking, Security
· Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release processes
· Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models
· Azure Automation, Azure CLI, and PowerShell scripting
· Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
· Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership and business application partners
· Knowledge of networking topologies and engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, and gateway devices
· Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model.
Role 4 :
Role : Lead Angular Developer
Loc : Detroit, MI
Must have Skills: UI and Angular 6
Responsible for module design / low level architecture.
Code/develop applications to program specifications
Participate in customer interaction, code review and follow-up.Manage all performance issues
Write unit test code, using tools and writing test cases
Support deployed solutions (debugging and fixing problems)
Grasping the functional requirements and understanding the detailed application design
Low level estimation of projects
Adhere to agreed time frames
Meeting agreed standards and best practices
Take-up complete ownership of the work assigned in terms of quality and timeliness
Prakash | Sr. Resource Management Executive
Gallega Software Solutions Inc.
Tel: 678-922-8023 | Fax: 215-827-5699
A NMSDC/GMSDC Certified Company
A Georgia Minority Corporation
In case of my absence please reach my Manager Mr. Aravind (678) 922 2050