My name is kishun kumar and I am an IT recruiter at Scalable Systems.
please share resume for below-
Job Title: Mainframe Developer
Location: Clinton, NJ
Summary of key responsibilities
Minimum 5+ years of hands-on technical experience as a Mainframe zOS & Mainframe Storage Admin. Prior experience working in a large Mainframe setup of minimum 5,000 MIPS and above. Manage BAU
(Business As Usual) Service Delivery for Mainframe OS/Storage in a Technical Capacity. This is for a pure Technical Hands-On role and not for a Team Lead Position. Work on Daily Basis with Client/Customer Mainframe OS-Storage SMEs/Peers. Work on MI (Major
Incidents) / P1 (Priority-1) and lesser Tickets as a part of BAU Support. Work on Problem/RCA and Change/CMR Tickets during the weekends. Provide 24 x 7 ON-CALL support as is the norm in BAU Service Delivery Role. Support Mainframe Projects (HW Upgrade, OS
Upgrade, ISV Products upgrade etc.) as per needs. Ensure Mainframe System Availability @ 99.99% and work towards meeting agreed SLAs.
• Hands-on experience with z12/z13/z14/z15 Mainframe HW and Sysplex Setup
• z/OS v2.x, JES2, DFSMS, VTAM, RACF/ACF2, TCP/IP, OMVS, RMF/SMF
• SMP/E, various ISV products, UserMods and Exits.
• IPL/POR procedures, various Mainframe Consoles
• Mainframe Tools – OMEGAMON, TEPS, Netview, SIEM
• Assembler, REXX, JCL and CA-OPS/MVS Automation
• IODF/IOCDS, HCD/HCM, Mainframe Capacity Planning and Performance Tuning
• PARMLIB and PROCLIB concatenation, Memory Regions customization and maintenance
• Experience in Disaster Recovery setup and conducting DR drills.
• Experience in Mainframe MIPS Optimization, Software rationalization
• Hands-on experience with IBM DS8000, IBM TS7000, EMC-VMAX/PowerMax & DLm HW
• IBM-Metro/Global Mirror, Copy Services, EMC-SRDF, EMC-GDDR
• DFSMS suite, CA-1, IBM CSM
• Flash Copy, BCV-SnapVX, zDP, Safe Guarded Copy (SGC)
• Setup and Manager Mainframe DC Storage Replication
• Perform all BAU and Project related Mainframe OS/Storage related activities.
Email: [email protected]
?Scalable Systems | Inspiring Innovation
Big Data | Analytics | Integration | Intelligence