Reply to: [email protected]
Position: Network Engineer
Location: El Paso, IL (Onsite from January)
Duration: 6 Months
Experience in IPSEC VPN/MPLS/NAT/GRE
• Basic knowledge of the tools like Wire-shark, HP NNM, Solarwinds.
• Should be able to work with ticketing tool like Remedy(Action Request System).
• Knowledge on Authentication Protocols like TACAS/RADIUS/802.1x
• Working knowledge on Cisco catalyst switches, F5 Load balancer , Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus switches 7000/1000v series.
• Experience on troubleshooting tools like Sniffer, Ethereal, Wire shark.
• CCNP (Routing & Switching) ,CCNA (Wireless) certifications will be an added advantage.
• F5 Load balancer experience will be added advantage.• Checkpoint firewall experience will be added advantage