Chanchal Singh Chauhan,
Veridiant tech solutions
Reply to: [email protected]
I hope you are doing great!
We are looking for Lead Salesforce Marketing Cloud role. Please let me know if you are interested in this position.
Position – Lead Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Location – Remote
• Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce Sales, Service and community cloud projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success.
• Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
• Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
• Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
• Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
• Strong Salesforce Service and Community Cloud Experience with Integration. Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture.
• Experience with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations.
• Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
• Minimum Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred 8+ years direct experience in software development life cycle 5-6 years' experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions Salesforce certification is preferred Direct, hands-on experience with automated software development tools Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills Qualifications and Skills Minimum Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred Salesforce certification is preferred Must be US Citizen
• Creation of solution and architectural views (logical, conceptual, development, execution, infrastructure and operations architecture)
• To assess the domain IT landscape assessment and Application portfolio optimization for gap analysis
• To contribute towards white or technical papers and knowledge base
• To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new and emerging products or technologies
• To manage Non Functional Requirement adaption for the solution
• To study and define system requirements addressing stakeholder, portfolio concerns
Thanks & Regards,
Chanchal Singh Chauhan
Veridian Tech Solutions, Inc
Certified by WOSB, WBENC, HUB
832-237-9272 | EXT.- 159
11931 Wick Chester Lane Suite 150
Houston, TX, 77043