Reply to: r[email protected]
Role: EDI Consultant
HYBRID - LAKE ZURICH, IL
Hire type: C2C/W2/1099 (Contract)
This individual will be a subject matter expert in EDI and is expected to have extensive knowledge in SAP ERP as it pertains to EDI.
The individual will be responsible for Projects, system enhancements, ensuring AMS support is on-point to avoid business disruptions.
The candidate should ideally possess hands on experience in EDI customer onboarding, Carrier EDI & 3PL warehouse integration with in-depth understanding of ANSI X12 and EDIFACT formats.
This will involve driving above efforts end to end acting as single point contact for stakeholders.
What are the top 3 Must Haves for this role?
1. Strong hands-on EDI and x12 experience is mandatory and Experience with SAP is mandatory with understanding of SAP IDOCs
2. Understanding of Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay(P2P), Finance (Record to Report) processes in SAP ERP as it pertains to EDI is required
3. Exposure to EDI messages like 850, 855, 856, 810, 940, 945, 943, 944, 947 is mandatory; Carrier EDI like 204, 210, 214
4. Review SAP segments for different EDI maps and work with EDI partner for IDOCs and x12/EDIFACT segment mapping as per Trading partners mapping specifications.
5. Set up and maintain Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners in SAP ERP environment per customer requests
6. Strong hands-on EDI and x12 experience is mandatory
7. Experience with SAP is mandatory with understanding of SAP IDOCs
8. Understanding of Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay(P2P), Finance (Record to Report) processes in SAP ERP as it pertains to EDI is required
9. Exposure to EDI messages like 850, 855, 856, 810, 940, 945, 943, 944, 947 is mandatory
10. Carrier EDI like 204, 210, 214 is nice to have
11. Liaise between the IT team and work with various decision makers, business partners, and customers for implementing EDI
12. Provide the overall solution design and development guidance to changes required in SAP to accommodate customer specific requirements relevant to EDI
13. Create best practices, technical documentation and design is expected
14. Act as gatekeeper to support team providing them guidance where needed and minimize business disruptions
15. Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan.
16. Work with the project managers/owners to understand the business requirements, participates actively in project deliverables including System Requirements Specification, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Functional Specs Test Plan preparation, including defining Test Scope, test execution activities and run plan.
17. Supports Test Scenarios with identification and management of test data, prepare Test Data
18. Develop work products such as Training and reference guides, work Instructions, simulations, and deliver training
19. Diagnose incident root cause and take corrective action to resolve in addition to preventative measures in the future. Analyze, design, code and test break/fix requests and enhancements
India number: +91 9550980390
Email: [email protected]
“USC and GC's are encouraged to Apply”
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.