Reply to: ka[email protected]
Role: AWS Java Developer
Location: Plano TX
• Looking for Strong Sr and Advance skill AWS Developer with Java, Must have hands-on experience in building • API's/Microservices and also experience on moving workloads to AWS includes REST and soap
• Must have 9+ yrs of hands on AWS experience and development with services like S3, EC2, SQS, SNS, Lambda, EKS, ELB, VPC, RDS, Route 53, DynamoDB etc.
• Experience in transferring API from on-perm to New DC
• Strong experience in deploying API'S into AWS.
• Experience in unit testing tools like Mockito.
• Experience in websockets
• Ability to do analysis on requirements to come up with a process design for solution
• AWS Developer / Solution Architect certification is must.
• Experience in engineering in one of the following languages e.g.,Java J2EE technology stack and
web technologies (Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting)
• Experience in Spring boot/ Hibernate Frameworks.
• Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
• Experience in Banking domain is plus
• Experience in leading the team and provide technical, design support and suggestions to the team is preferred.
• Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle),Knowledge of No-SQL database technologies; such as Apache Cassandra or Elastic • Search, Strong RDBMS understanding; Oracle preferred
experience in using industry standard monitoring tools e.g., AppDynamics, Dynatrace, APICA, Splunk, ELK, FluentD, Prometheus, • Kibana, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Nagios, Datadog, New Relic, etc.
• Knowledge on distributed messaging experience such as MQ, Kafka
• CI/CD, experience of using Jenkins/Jules.
• Experience with project management tools like Jira