EApps Tech LLC
Reply to: [email protected]
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Abhishek we have a job opportunity for you as a Tableau Administrator one of our client based at New York City,NY Please find the Job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following detail to [email protected] Or please call me on919-299-6060 *105 to discuss more about this position.
Job Title:Tableau Administrator
Location: New York City,NY
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
The Tableau Administrator role will be to maintain the performance and upkeep of our Tableau Cloud site.
The role will help create and manage the site, folders, groups, workbook's and other items to optimize the accessibility and use of the Tableau Cloud site.
• Strong understanding of Tableau Architecture and Tableau Cloud platform.
• Develop and document standards/best practices/governance for the administration of the Tableau platform.
• Create/Manage Sites, Folders, Sub-folders, Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources, and Data Connections.
• Experience in creating custom insight dashboards from Tableau Cloud Admin Insights.
• Strong understanding and experience with Tableau integration with Azure AD.
• Strong understanding and experience with Tableau integration with Collibra.
• Working knowledge of AWS services (S3, Athena, RedShift).
• Strong understanding of Tableau Bridge installation.
• Work closely with architects, cloud engineers to ensure optimal functioning of the application.
• License management for Tableau Cloud & Desktop.
• Expertise in Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery.
• Good knowledge of Tableau PostgreSQL metadata tables to monitor activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements and potential threats.
• Proactively identify processes that would benefit from system automation to improve analytics team effectiveness and increase operating efficiencies
• Experience with TSM, Tabcmd, and Tabadmin.
• Experience with performance tuning of tableau workbooks and data flows.
• Experience in creating case tickets with Tableau support, and interacting with Tableau support to resolve issues arising from Tableau Cloud.
• Write and run Python/PowerShell scripts for automation, maintenance activities.
• Proactively communicate with the Developers/Stakeholders to resolve issues and get work done.
• Good knowledge and experience with change management processes.
• Good knowledge of BI development and ETL life cycle processes.
Please fill the following questionnaire so that I can use the information while presenting your profile to the client.
Availability to join
Overall US experience
Overall relevant IT experience
Willing to Relocate (Yes/ No)